Standard weight door receiving average frequency service (standard weight hinges) and high frequency service (heavy weight hinges). Designed to have both leaves mortised into the door and the jamb. The hinge sits flush with the surface of the door and frame.
- 4-BALL BEARING HINGES ● HEAVY WEIGHT
Lifetime Warranty on Commercial Grade Hinges BHMA CERTIFIED
CAL-ROYAL Hinges are VALUE and a clear advantage to you. At CAL-ROYAL we strive for quality and excellence with service being our number one priority. CAL-ROYAL pays more attention to customers’ needs and satisfaction than anyone in the industry.
- ANSI Products Standards – CAL-ROYAL HINGES complies with ANSI A156.1 (Butts and Hinges), A156.7 (Template hinge dimensions), A156.17 (Self Closing Hinges and Pivots), A 156.18 (materials and Finishes).
- Swing Clear – For use where conditions require a completely clear opening when door is opened to 90 degree angle. Inner edges of leaves are beveled to conform to shape of barrel and to make close fitting joints. Phillips head threaded plug permits hinge to be reversed to suit application.
- Materials and Finishes – Wrought Steel: Satin finishes or highly polished. All plated finishes have a clear baked finish.
- Wrought Stainless Steel – Satin finish non-ferrous, non-corrosive grade 304.
- Packaging – All hinges are individually wrapped to protect the finish. Commercial grade hinges are packed 3 pieces per inner box with full machine and full wood screws.
Type of Material
- Steel – Durable, has great strength but is highly corrosive. Rusting will result if the material is used in an uncontrolled environment, like places near the sea where the atmosphere is salty. Steel is best to use in a stable contained surroundings such as inside a building where the temperature and humidity are controlled. Steel hinges can be used on listed fire rated or labeled door openings.