For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty, GRADE 2
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Hurricane Approved Hardware. Florida Building Code FL13922
- Meets the Buy American Act
- APPLICATIONS For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES 1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness doors.
- BACKSET 2 ¾” Standard.
- LATCH BOLT ½” Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
- LATCH FACEPLATE 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛”, adjustable for flat or beveled doors ⅛” in 2”, for 2 ¾” backset.
- ANSI STANDARDS Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- KEYING 6-pin “C” keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock. Keying as per individual job requirement.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard.
- STRIKES ASA strike standard.
There are no reviews yet.